TICIP 2015 - Call for Papers
Taipei International Conference on Intellectual Property (TICIP 2015)
Scope and Topics of Interest:
Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Trade Secret, Fair Trade, or other issues related to intellectual property laws and management.
Academic scholars or practical professionals in IP areas, as well as graduate students.
- Papers may be written in Chinese or other languages.
- All submissions should be original, not previously published or under consideration elsewhere.
- All unsolicited submissions will be refereed anonymously.
- Word limit for the abstract is between 2000 and 3000 words, including issues, analysis, and suggestion. The abstract should be written with Microsoft Word. Submissions should be prepared in Chinese (A-4 paper, font 12, Kaiu.Tcc(標楷體)), or in foreign languages (A-4 paper, font 12, Times New Roman). Please include these details in your email for author and each co-author (if any):
- Full name
- Honorific (Dr. Prof, Mr. Ms. Etc)
- Position title
- Please upload the abstract by Tuesday 10 March 2015.
- The full paper should be submitted by 31 July 2015 (no longer than 30000 words).
- Submission of the abstract: March 10, 2015.
- Notification of paper acceptance: March 31, 2015
- Submission of regular paper: July 31, 2015.
- TICIP 2015: October 16, 2015.
For the latest information concerning TICIP 2015, visit the conference website at https://iip.rpage.ntut.edu.tw/p/426-1092-4.php?Lang=zh-tw or contact, Miss Chen, 886-2-27712171 ext.5702; email@example.com,
National Taipei University of Technology, Graduate Institute of Intellectual Property