TICIP 2017 - Call for Papers
Taipei International Conference on Intellectual Property (TICIP 2017)
The Taipei International Conference on Intellectual Property (TICIP 2017) will be held in Taipei October 2017.
Scope and Topics of Interest:
Patent, Trademark, Copyright, Trade Secret, Fair Trade, or other issues related to intellectual property laws and management.
Academic scholars or practical professionals in IP areas,as well as graduate students with teacher’s advice.
- Papers may be written in Chinese or English.
- All submissions should be original, not previously published or under consideration elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subjected to anonymous review.
- Word limit for the abstract is between 2000 and 3000 words, including issues, analysis, and suggestion. The abstract should be written with Microsoft Word. Submissions should be prepared in Chinese (A-4 paper, font 12, Kaiu.Tcc(標楷體)), or in English (A-4 paper, font 12, Times New Roman). Please include these details in your email for author and each co-author (if any):
- Full name
- Honorific (Dr. Prof, Mr. Ms. Etc)
- Position title
- Phone number (daytime and mobile)
- Please upload the abstract by Monday 26 JUNE 2017.
- The full paper should be submitted by 11 September 2017 (no longer than 30000 words).
- Submission of the abstract: June 26, 2017.
- Notification of paper acceptance: July 17, 2017
- Submission of regular paper: September 11, 2017.
- TICIP 2017: October 20, 2017.
For the latest information concerning TICIP 2017, visit the conference website at http://iip.ntut.edu.tw/files/87-1109-1628.php?Lang=zh-tw or contact, Miss Hsieh, 886-2-27712171 ext.5702; firstname.lastname@example.org,
National Taipei University of Technology, Graduate Institute of Intellectual Property